Monday, August 24, 2009

DOOMS DAY

tomorrow will be my dooms day, why? because, i have homeworks or tests in every lessons tomorrow, isn't that crazy or what?
1. Math >> homework (which i don't understand because i was absent for more than 1 week) AND THE WORST PART IS, when i wan't to do the homework, I LEFT MY BOOK IN MY LOCKER AT SCHOOL, so i can't see the questions
2. English >> test (actually there's nothing wrong with this test)
3. History>> test (this test is actually 3 weeks ago, but since i was absent that day so i have to do i immedietaly, AND I LEFT MY BOOK IN THE LOCKER, again -.-)
4. Biology>> homework (i have to make this kind of family tree with pictures, BUT since my mom and dad divorced, i don't have any picture of my dad, well that's just sucks)
you know why almoust every book was in my locker (except biology) it's because i think tomorrow is still a holiday, now i don't know what to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment