Monday, August 24, 2009

t-mobile sidekick

T-mobile sidekick LX 3G

this is my dream phone, I LOVE IT SO MUCH, last month my mom offering a new phone, and she give me money, and i pick sidekick, so i'm asking my cousin in america (holiday) to buy me one, my mom gave me a budget for the price, and since dollar is different than rupiah soo the price is kind of over the budget a little bit, soo, i ask my aunt to give me some money, and IT WORKS, so i text my cousin "kak ... itti nitip sidekick dong, duitnya ntar itti kirim ke atm bca nya tante nova aja" SEND, and there's a reply from her "yaah tii, kak... udah beli sidekicknyaa trus susah banget beli sidekick disini mesti pakek id segala" okay that's fine i just have to be patient, my moms friend is going to america this month, but since it's too long soo i buy nokia phone 5730 xpressmusic. my grandmother was here last month i'm begging her to buy me blackberry, because money from my mom is already used to buy nokia, soo i beg her and beg and the answer is no, -__-. and the next day we were eating together just the 2 of us me and granny, she said "kamu jual dulu hape mu itu ntar oma tambahin buat blackberry" SAY WHAT? i was just happy, and teh next day afterschool i'm going to ambasador to sell the nokia phone, but the price is so low, so my mom is angry and decided to cancel it, and i talk to my granny, and luckly my granny and my uncle is at ROXYMAS, (they go there alot of time, to buy accesories for the phone, they have a huge accesories counter in balikpapan, it's huge really huge, and it's make some money many money) soo i go there alone with my driver, and sell the phone and buy blackberry, and some other accesories, i bought blackberry because my brother said that sidekick is not too good, soo i bought bb, curve8320 is my bb, i'm soo happy. and now i REGRET buying bb, since everybody wears it

No comments:

Post a Comment